Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New toy, new toy!

I have to admit that I am a major geek when it comes to gadgets and gizmos. I play video games like Pokemon and such because none of that stuff was even science fiction when I was a kid. I watch cartoons all the time and freak when the latest sci-fi fantasy movie comes out. So now I have discovered a new (ok new to me) gizmo that does for coffee and tea drinkers what computers did for video games.

Yes Brother and Sister Coffee Lovers I am talking about my brand spanking new Tassimo single serve machine. With all the ease of tying your shoe, it lets you brew a huge variety of coffees and teas plus hot chocolate and cocoa. You just fill up the tank in the back, click a tiny little coffee coin into the slot, turn it on and poof you've got a hot cuppa filled with a latte, cappuccino or hot tea. When you are done, you simply pop the old cartridge out and toss it. (I take any extra moment to dump the grounds/leafs from the cartridge into my compost holder, but that's me)

Now to add to this amazing thing, from this day on, I will receive coffees and teas shipped directly to my door directly from the company. How much more excellent can you get than that?

So yes, it is a good time to be alive and be a coffee drinker. (Course come to think of it, pretty much anytime is a good time to be alive.) Be prepared my Caffeinated Brothers and Sisters, because the Revolution is upon us! Viva Caffiends everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment